As a professional business broker, I have the experience and education to successfully handle your business ownership transfer.
I provide you with important guidance on market price, deal structure, financing options, and keep the transaction moving forward even during challenging situations.
My professional business transfer services include:
- Prepare business valuation to determine the potential market price of your business
- Prepare an offering package describing your business including financial, market, cash flow, and industry analysis
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan to promote your business
- Market your business through our global networks to find just the right buyer for your business
- Negotiate the purchase offer and deal structure keeping in mind your goals, financing considerations, and tax matters
- Guide buyer and seller through the due diligence process with your CPA, attorney and other advisors
- Assist the buyer to arrange financing with commercial lending experts who specialize in business acquisition financing including Small Business Administration (SBA) loans
- Close the sale and assuring completion of necessary paperwork for the business transfer.
Selling a business is challenging because of the many important tasks to accomplish. Those include valuation, financing, negotiation, due diligence, contracts, taxes, attorneys, accountants, bankers, partners, spouses, vendors, customers, employees and more.
While you logically accept your reasons for change, sometimes it can be difficult to put your plans into action. The professional business broker knows how to guide you through this situation and help build trust between you and the buyer. Trust is the key to success in virtually every situation but especially during business ownership transfer.