There are many variables when purchasing a business….
As a prospective business buyer, you’ll have many questions, such as:
- Is the business priced correctly?
- Is the cash flow sufficient to support the price?
- How much salary can the business pay?
- How does financing work?
- What does the bank want?
- Will a business plan and projections be required?
- What does due diligence mean?
- Who leads the negotiation?
- What questions should I ask?
Buyer services include:
- Buyer representation, targeted search, and due diligence support
- Business valuation to help you determine the fair market price of the business
- Deal structure and purchase and sale negotiation between buyer and seller
- Help you arrange financing with one of our commercial lending and SBA experts
- Close the sale and assure completion of the necessary paperwork for business transfer
Business Sales | Valuations | Mergers | Acquisitions | Financing