There are many variables in purchasing a business….
As a prospective business buyer, you’ll have many questions, like:
Is the business priced correctly?
Is the cash flow sufficient to support the acquisition price?
How much salary can the business pay?
How does financing work?
What does the bank want?
Will a business plan and projections be required?
What does due diligence mean?
Who leads the negotiation?
What questions should I ask?
I offer a premium service package to those who seek to purchase business opportunities that are either unadvertised or unavailable to the public, or listed by another brokerage and you want representation in your purchase.
Buyer services include:
- Buyer representation, targeted search, and due diligence support
- Business valuation to help you determine the fair market price of the business
- Deal structure and purchase and sale negotiation between buyer and seller
- Help you arrange financing with one of our commercial lending and SBA experts
- Close the sale and assure completion of the necessary paperwork for business transfer